Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Day 6 in Japan - Osaka Grand Front, see you again soon, Japan!

Today is the day I hope will never come, the last day of this trip.  Since I have a plane to catch in the afternoon, I refrain from further traveling around.  Instead, I go to Osaka Station, so that I can easily get on a train to Kansai Airport later.  Osaka Station is a really big station, the station itself is a worthy attraction in Osaka.  There are many places to shop, eat, and look around at Osaka Station.
Osaka Station
Osaka Station has many storeys and has many shopping areas in it
Grand Front Osaka
Right Outside of Osaka Station, you can see Osaka Grand Front and Umeda Sky Building, too bad I don't have time to visit Umeda Sky Building.
Grand Front Osaka
Grand Front Osaka
Kinokuniya bookstore at Grand Front Osaka
There's a Kinokuniya Bookstore in Grand Front Osaka.  Too bad I can't read much Japanese.
Yodobashi Umeda in front of Osaka Station
Another shopping mall, Yodobashi Umeda

And it came the time when I must get on the train and get to Kansai International Airport to leave the country.
Going to get on the plane
Going to get on the plane soon,  Hope to return soon.
Japan is really a fantastic place to visit.  I will especially miss eating takoyaki and matcha ice-cream everyday.  I can’t wait to get another opportunity to explore other parts of Japan.  
A river near Sakuragawa Station
The river I walk pass every day from the train station to the apartment I stayed.
Clean train stations in Japan
The stations are really clean and people are very polite.
Trains are quiet and clean
In the train, it is very clean and quiet.  Everyone tries their best not to be a nuisance to others.
Vending Machines are plentiful and convenient.
Specifically designed manhole
The manholes at Japan are specially designed and interesting.
It's a sad thing to leave Japan.  Japan is a really nice and beautiful place with plenty of delicious food.  Everywhere is clean and well organized.  The people are nice and polite too.  There are always fun and interesting things to do and see here.  Hope to come to Japan again soon!

Read about the travel on the previous days at Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, and Day 5.  Follow me for my future posts as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment